by Sharon on May 15, 2011

Get a $10.00 Gift Card when you buy any box of Huggies Diapers and Huggies Wipes at Sam’s Club. Any packs, any size. Purchase of both packs must be made on the same day.

Thanks, Ken

Peggy Hunt May 19, 2011 at 9:33 AM

am trying to submit my request for the $10.00 gift card for my purchase of Huggies diapers and wipes from Sams Club on May15.

A.j. Stone May 19, 2011 at 3:05 PM

I am trying to submit my request for the $10.00 gift card purchase of huggies diapers and wipes I purchase from sams club on May19, 2011.

S May 19, 2011 at 3:20 PM

If you need more information on the Sam’s Gift Card, check out the link: http://www5.samsclub.com/Showcase/KC-Baby/Media/pdf/GiftCardprogram.pdf

Peggy Hunt May 22, 2011 at 12:41 PM

I have been trying to find out to sign online for the $10.00 gift card for days without any luck. I purchased the items in question on May 15th. Please email me and give me information how to sign up for this offer. Peggy Hunt Phunt@gmail.com

S May 22, 2011 at 10:57 PM

Peggy, Please read the information in the link I provided on May 19. It explains that Sam’s will mail the gift card to address associated with your Sam’s Club Membership Card. You do not need to do anything.

lay thong /shipley donuts July 17, 2011 at 8:04 PM

I am request for the $10.00 gift cart in purchase of Huggiesdiapers&wipes
I purchase from samsclub on july 17,2011

S July 17, 2011 at 8:13 PM

Please read the information in the link I provided on May 19. It explains that Sam’s will mail the gift card to address associated with your Sam’s Club Membership Card. You do not need to do anything. They will handle it from their end.

S July 20, 2011 at 10:22 PM

Please check out the link I provided on May 19. It explains that Sam’s will mail the gift card to address associated with your Sam’s Club Membership Card. You do not need to do anything. They will handle it from their end.

jessica July 31, 2011 at 11:04 AM

wth is SamsClub scamming us? they make is so difficult to claim our Gift Cards online……SamsClub Co. are a bunch of THIEVES!!!! after my spending thousands and thousands @ their store – this is what i get…..Sams is a disgrace!

S July 31, 2011 at 11:57 AM

Did anyone receive their Gift Card from Sam’s?

becky November 13, 2011 at 7:57 PM

This offer was for purchases from May 14th until May 26th, 2011. I purchased exactly as what this rebate required of me to do. It said to wait 6 – 8 weeks for a card to be mailed. Today is November the 13th of 2011. I still have not received my $10 gift card. I am saying as a lot of rebates over the years of being a shopper, this one is also a scam. Won’t be buying any more Huggies! Still have 2 grandchildren in diapers and will be for awhile! Will be passing the word on. Sam’s Club, shame on you!

S November 13, 2011 at 9:00 PM

Cheapskate Cafe is not affiliated with Sam’s Club. Please contact Sam’s Club.

Comments on this entry are closed.

Previous post: