February 1, 2015
There will be Two (2) coupon insert in this Sunday’s Newspaper, One Smartsource Insert and One (1) Redplum Insert.
Normally the newspaper with the largest circulation in your state has the best coupons. But don’t rule out your local paper. Always check the newspaper before you pay for it, to make sure all the coupon inserts are there.
I find that a good rule of thumb is to purchase one newspaper per family member and one extra newspaper for stockpiling. To find out what coupon you can expect check out the following links:
- $1.50 off Excedrin 24ct+
- $0.50 off Frigo Cheese Heads 12ct+
- $2 off Nutella 13oz+ Jar
- $0.75/2 Oreo Cookie Packages 10.5oz+
- $1.00/2 Spam 12oz
- $1 off Garnier shampoo, conditioner or treatment
- $5/2 Gillette Venus or Daisy disposables
- $1 off Gold Bond product
- $0.75/1 Barilla Italian-style entrees
- B1G1 Rolaids Tablets, bottle 72 count +, or 12 oz, up to $5.50
There are a lot of great printable coupons out there, check out coupons.com. They have over 300 printable coupons worth over $500.00.
You should be able to print two of each coupon (per computer)
Use your own Zip Code or try one of these: 12345, 33033, 48150, 60611, 77477, 90210. Different zip codes offer different coupons.