February 8, 2015
There will be Two (2) coupon insert in this Sunday’s Newspaper, One (1) Smartsource Insert and One (1) Redplum Insert.
Normally the newspaper with the largest circulation in your state has the best coupons. But don’t rule out your local paper. Always check the newspaper before you pay for it, to make sure all the coupon inserts are there.
I find that a good rule of thumb is to purchase one newspaper per family member and one extra newspaper for stockpiling. To find out what coupon you can expect check out the following links:
- $1/3 Bush’s chili beans
- Free Glade Scented Oil Warmer, up to $2.29, WYB (1) Scented Oil twin refill
- $1.50/2 Johnsonville breakfast sausage
- $3/2 Nivea lip care, .59 oz tin, .17 oz stick or .3 oz tube
- B1G1 Pledge furniture care item, up to $5.49
- $1 off Post Honey Bunches of Oats, Whole Grain Honey Crunch, Whole Grain Vanilla or Apple Cinnamo cereal, 14.5 oz +
- $2/2 all brand laundry products
- $3 off Iams proactive health dry dog food bag 12.5lbs+
- $.75 off Newman’s Own salad dressing
- $1 off Purina Fancy Feast dry cat food bag
- $.75 off Silk half gallon
- $.50 off Snuggle laundry product
There are a lot of great printable coupons out there, check out coupons.com. They have over 300 printable coupons worth over $400.00.
You should be able to print two of each coupon (per computer)
Use your own Zip Code or try one of these: 12345, 33033, 48150, 60611, 77477, 90210. Different zip codes offer different coupons.