February 22, 2015
There will be One Smartsource coupon insert in this Sunday’s Newspaper.
Normally the newspaper with the largest circulation in your state has the best coupons. But don’t rule out your local paper. Always check the newspaper before you pay for it, to make sure all the coupon inserts are there.
I find that a good rule of thumb is to purchase one newspaper per family member and one extra newspaper for stockpiling. To find out what coupon you can expect check out the following links:
- $1 off Campbell’s Organic Soup
- $0.75 off Food Should Taste Good 4oz+ Tortilla Chips, Kettle Chips, Brown Ricecrackers or Pita Puffs
- $2/3 Hershey’s Easter candy – Kisses, Miniatures, Eggs, Reese’s, Cadbury, Jolly Rancher or Woppers bags 8oz+
- $2 off Irish Spring Signature for Men Body Wash or Gear Body Wash excludes 2.5oz
- $2 off Rachael Ray Nutrish Dry Cat Food 3lb+
- $1 off Xtra Liquid Detergent, Nice ‘N Fluffy Fabric Softeners, or Sureshot Laundry Detergent Paks
There are a lot of great printable coupons out there, check out coupons.com. They have over 300 printable coupons worth over $500.00.
You should be able to print two of each coupon (per computer)
Use your own Zip Code or try one of these: 12345, 33033, 48150, 60611, 77477, 90210. Different zip codes offer different coupons.