January 10, 2016
There will be Four (4) coupon insert in this Sunday’s Newspaper, Two (2) Smartsource insert and Two (2) Redplum inserts.
Normally the newspaper with the largest circulation in your state has the best coupons. But don’t rule out your local paper. Make sure you check the newspaper before you pay for it. That way you can make sure all the coupon inserts are there.
I find that a good rule of thumb is to purchase one newspaper per family member and one extra newspaper for stockpiling. To find out what coupon you can expect check out the following links:
- $1.00/2 Bush’s Cocina Latina or Refried Beans
- $1.50/1 Huggies Diapers Jumbo Pack or Larger
- $1.00/2 Lance Sandwich Cracker 8.4-30.3oz
- $1.00/1 McCafe Coffee product
- $3.00/3 Neosporin , Band-Aid Bandages or Band-Aid First Aid products excludes trial, First Aid Kits, Bandages 10ct, First Aid To Go Kits Must Buy 2 Brand
- $1.00/1 Purell 8oz Advanced Hand Sanitizer Bottle or 35ct+ Hand Sanitizing Wipes
- $1.00/3 StarKist Tuna or Salmon Pouches
- $1.00/2 Welch’s Fruit Snacks, Fruit ‘N Yogurt Snacks or Pb&J Snacks 8ct+ excluding 80ct Box
- $2.00/1 Aussie Shampoo, Conditioner or Styling products
- $1.00/1 Downy Fresh Protect, Bounce Bursts, Dreft Blissfuls or Gain Fireworks Excludes Unstopables and trial
- $1.50/2 Dunkin’ Donuts Coffee products
- $2.00/1 Excedrin product 20ct+
- $2.00/1 Garnier Shampoo, Conditioner or Treatment excluding trial size 1.7, 2 and 3oz
- $3.00/1 Purina Pro Plan 3.2lb+ Cat Food bag or 15 Cat Food Cans
- $3.00/1 Purina Pro Plan 4lb+ Dog Food bag
- $1.00/4 Uncle Ben’s Rice products
There are a lot of great printable coupons out there, check out coupons.com. They have close to 400 printable coupons worth close to $600.00.
You should be able to print two of each coupon (per computer)
Use your own Zip Code or try one of these: 12345, 33033, 48150, 60611, 77477, 90210. Different zip codes offer different coupons.