Expect One P&G Coupon inserts in this Sundayâ€™s Newspaper: November 30, 2014
November 30, 2014
There will be only One (1) P&GÂ coupon insert in this Sundayâ€™s Newspaper.
Normally the newspaper with the largest circulation in your state has the best coupons. But donâ€™t rule out your local paper. Always check the newspaper before you pay for it, to make sure all the coupon inserts are there.
I find that a good rule of thumb is to purchase one newspaper per family member and one extra newspaper for stockpiling.
Hereâ€™s just a few of the coupons you can expect to find
- $1/1 Cascade Rinse Aid
- $1/1 DayQuil or NyQuil Severe
- $2/1 Clairol Hair Color â€“ excludes age defy
- $1.50/1 Covergirl Product â€“ excludes accessories
- $2/1 Tide Detergent â€“ excludes simply clean & fresh, pods, and 10oz
- $3/1 Venus or Daisy Disposable razors
There are a lot of great printable coupons out there, check out coupons.com. They have over 400 printable coupons worth over $700.00.
You should be able to print two of each coupon (per computer).
Use your own Zip Code or try one of these: 12345, 33033, 48150, 60611, 77477, 90210. Different zip codes offer different coupons.